Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cloverton - Live @ the Wareham

So my friends from Two Seconds Away (which I blogged about here) as well as Shawn & Megan recently opened for a new band called Cloverton at an awesome Friday night concert in the Wareham Hotel! From what I've heard, that night they broke the attendance record of every previous concert held at the Wareham! How suh-weet is that??? Deservedly so too because the bands totally rocked!!!

More so, it was a ridiculously amazing deal for the fans of any of the performing groups because a) it was free, b) it was 3 hours of amazing music, c) it was Cloverton's CD release party, d) it was Cloverton's first official live concert and e) IT WAS FREE!!! Seriously, what more could you want?

Here's a little excerpt from Cloverton's website about their lead singer Lance:

"Lance Stafford possessed unusual qualities for a musical front man. He dealt with stage fright, was informally trained in music and had no desire to follow in his father’s musical footsteps. Still, Lance transformed himself from a small town student to the lead singer of the exciting new Christian band, Cloverton."

Here was their rockin intro...



The crowd getting fired up...



Lance...



Layne...



Kirby...



Tim...



and Matt (one of my favorite pictures!)...



Huge huge fan of Cloverton. I used to attend Real Life Church here in Manhattan just to hear Lance sing way back when and I'm super happy that I found him and now Cloverton! To me, this is what their music is all about...



Thanks again Cloverton for having me take some pictures! You guys rock and I can't wait to see you LIVE again!!! Definitely definitely check them out!!!



2 comments:

  1. I got to see them play and sing at the Covenant Church in Clay Center last sunday & they were just awesome!! What a joy to meet them in person after listening to their CD & giving it to others, wearing their t-shirt myself, and hearing abt them from my kids, Lane & Tiffany! She had the privilege of writing abt them in the Collegian before the concert. I'm excited abt what God has already started to do through them!
    ~~Kris Roney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them free too cuz it was in their home town ^_^ they were awesome! i got a shirt and a cd!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!