When I first started La Brisa Photography, I wanted everything to be extremely sophisticated and first rate; hence, my blog posts were a little sterile and not very personal. I used "we" and "our" instead of "I" and "my" and I realized that I want people to learn more about me and to get more personal with you! So from now on, I'll be blogging in the first person as I should have done from the very beginning!
You will quickly realize that I:
- have a ridiculously lame sense of humor (which I owe to my lovely older pregnant sister)
- use the words "awesome, amazing, beautiful, definitely and gorgeous" many many times (I'm trying to work on that)
- I absolutely adore sports and pets, especially dogs!
- I love dining out (terrible for the pocket and for the waist I know, but so much easier than cooking)
- my faith and my wife and my family are my most treasured things.
Happy New Year everyone!!!