Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jenny & Casey - Love in Lawrence, KS

Jenny and Casey introduced me to the gorgeous University of Kansas campus when we did their rockin engagement session way back when :) And so I was extremely excited to meet up with them again for their wedding day! From the very beginning, everyone and I mean everyone was so laid-back and just not stressed about one of the typically most stressful days of a person's life! Seriously, Jenny and Casey were both so at ease with everything...getting dressed, taking pictures, essentially the whole day and after listening to Jenny's father's toast as well as the toasts by the maid of honor and the best man, I knew exactly why: everyone knew how much they loved each other and no ceremony or reception was going to define or label them as a couple. They are truly and deeply in love.

Jenny + Casey = Love through and through

And really there's nothing more to say than that.

Enjoy the slideshow :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my photo blog! You alerted me to the surprise of Erica's post- she's a great mentor, isn't she? I'm loving the macro ring shot, and the image of them against the arch of the church, kissing. The saturation in that one is awesome! I'm bookmarking your site, so I can keep an eye out on your work...(I also replied to you on the comment on my blog.)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!