Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week Whatever - Our newest household item

I realize that I haven't been the most committed to the 52 week photo project that I am participating in with a few fellow photographers, but sometimes life just gets in the way :) So, a week late, here is our newest household item.

After months of research and shopping in the Bay Area, Southern California, the greater Washington, D.C and all through the midwest, we were finally able to locate the car that we wanted with all of the features that we wanted! Unfortunately (for me), the color is a metallic red which I know is just going to be a magnet for speeding tickets! Nonetheless, the wife LOVES it and it truly is a ton of fun to drive! Zoom-Zoom (as they say at Mazda)! Even though it took a little more than expected to bring it home, it has been well worth it and we could not be more ecstatic!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!