Thursday, April 25, 2013

The D Family | Joy Session | Hawaii | b

Talk about my dream birthday party...and I don’t mean when I was 5. Check out The D Family’s awesome party skills while I practice my Ariel wave lift, swooshy thing on a rock outside my house. (Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about.)

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your amazing family. I hope that you LOVE your images!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.
















For the month of April, we will sell our fine art prints AND client images and donate 100% of profits to amazing non-profit organizations and we call it Photography For a Cause. Click the following link for more information and to see the images for sale - http://labrisaphoto.blogspot.com/2013/04/photography-for-cause-pfac-2013.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!