Monday, February 4, 2013

Taylor & Dustin | APW - Attraction Session | Haleiwa, HI | b

I think it has come full circle. Really, I attended my first APW in June of 2009 in Manhattan, KS and yesterday, I hosted my very first solo La Brisa Photography APW in Hawaii. What the heck? I have been trying to find ways to reach new photographer friends, develop relationships and help others in any way that I can. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you, APWs are the epitome of that combination. I was nervous, awkward and loud, three things I am not unfamiliar with...so it worked out perfectly. Taylor and Dustin were our fabulous models and we couldn’t have asked for better weather or a better SUNSET!

Thank you to all of the participants who attended! I hope you were able to learn something and that this APW was helpful! If you are interested in future La Brisa APWs, please request to join our FB group, HERE. APWs are Aspiring Photographer Workshops for photographers of any skill level/experience that we host for free.

Here are a list of the participants that attended:
Cynthia M.
Christal G. of Christal Gavin Photography 
Jennifer B. of Sunshine Soul Photography
Danielle K. of One Love Photos
Katrina M. of Katrina Meyer Photography
Amanda B. of Amanda Berube Photography

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook Page by clicking HERE.

And here are a few images of the awesome attendees in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!