Friday, December 7, 2012

Leslie & Brett | Attraction Session | Manhattan, KS | Chris & autumn

The world of photography is an odd one. Honestly, I do not really remember when/where I actually met Leslie, but I do know that she is absolutely gorgeous and has modeled for La Brisa Aspiring Photographer Workshops in the past and I have been entirely grateful for just her overall awesomeness. When she became engaged and asked me to be her photographer, I was ecstatic. Leslie and Brett are getting married tomorrow and I feel so privileged to witness it.

For their Attraction Session, autumn and I photographed this adorable couple and their wolves in Aggieville, on campus at Kansas State University and finished up at Top of the World Park. Aside from the impending tornado, we managed to shoot inbetween massive storms and had an amazing shoot!

Congratulations again on your wedding tomorrow and thank you so much for trusting me with your photography!

You can view more images from their session by clicking HERE.

I really wanted to take their wolves home to play with my doggies. Aren’t they gorgeous?

Help us support an amazing non-profit by purchasing the 2013 La Brisa Calendar of Awesomeness! 100% of profits will be donated to the Friends of the Sunset Zoo organization. All of the images were created by autumn, b and myself and we are pumped to share them with you and raise money for a phenomenal organization that is incredibly sentimental to us!


The 11"x17" calendar is $32.50 and you can purchase it HERE! Thank you so much for helping us, help others!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!