Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Courtney & Ari | Wedding | Lincoln, MA | Chris

Happy Tuesday everyone! This will be wedding week on the blog as we have sooo many weddings to blog and I am super excited to feature Courtney and Ari’s wedding which was my first ever Massachusetts trip! Which I was able to cross off my goal of shooting a wedding in all 50 states by 2015!

I have known Ari since we were roommates during our first year in undergrad at UC Davis. The opportunity to photograph his wedding was such an honor for me. Always great catching up with old friends!

Courtney and Ari were married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony at the Codman Estate and it was absolutely perfect. The weather was phenomenal and the surroundings could not have been more gorgeous! I started the day shooting at Courtney’s parents’ house and their adorable dog, Finley, was my shadow the entire morning. With everything so well planned, the entire day went incredibly smoothly and I had an awesome time hanging out with the hilarious wedding party.

Thank you again so much for selecting La Brisa Photography to photograph your incredible day! You can view all of the images and order professional prints by going to http://labrisaphotography.smugmug.com/Weddings/CourtneyAriWedding/

 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!