Monday, September 10, 2012

My Apologies - Chris

Today, I wanted to take the time to publicly apologize to all of our amazing La Brisa clients.

I apologize for not responding to your emails, phone calls, text messages and La Brisa Facebook messages more promptly.

I apologize for not sharing more portrait sessions and weddings on the blog for you to view.

And most sincerely, I apologize for the delays in delivering your images to you.

I will be better because you deserve better.

I will be better because you trust La Brisa to be better.

Thank you so much for your faithful patience and I greatly appreciate all of you. My fear is that my poor response times negatively portray your perception of b and Autumn and I honestly hope that that is not the case.

Many blessings,
Chris

Here is the entire La Brisa team at Jen & Jason's gorgeous wedding in Kansas City this past weekend:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!