Friday, February 17, 2012

Kim & Brek | Attraction Session | Kansas | b & Chris

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I am excited to feature Kim and Brek's Attraction Session! Based on our emails back and forth, I knew Kim would be incredibly sweet and laidback in person, but I was not prepared for how stunningly gorgeous she was when I met her in person! B and I had the privilege of photographing these two models and had an absolute blast running around and getting everyone lost in Manhattan, KS! Kim and Brek are so incredibly hilarious and fun together and I just know that their wedding is going to be phenomenal!

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your engagement! I hope that you LOVE your images and b and I cannot wait to see you again at your wedding!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!