Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Favorite 2011 Images of My Family!

2011 has been and continues to be the most successful year at La Brisa ever. I am floored and humbled by your continued support and encouragement. Thank you to all of our clients and fans who spread word of La Brisa.

In our last couple of installments of our favorites of 2011, today I want to share my favorite personal family photos of last year. Amazingly enough, I was able to see my family and especially my nephews numerous times in 2011 and I feel very blessed that this job affords me the opportunities to travel and see my family so much! Here are my favorite images of my family this year!







































































For only a few more days, b and I will be offering a very special opportunity to you called the 2012 La Brisa Calendar of Awesomeness! We have filled this calendar with some of our absolute favorite images that we have ever created and we want to share them with you. In honor of our desire to give back, 100% of profits will be donated to the ALS Foundation in honor of Robert “Bobby” Rawle.

These 13.5"x19" beautiful calendars are $35 plus shipping and can be purchased here – 2012 La Brisa Calendar of Awesomeness.

Check out the preview of the calendar!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!