Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trip to Fort Collins, Colorado!

Last week, the wifey had a veterinary conference in Fort Collins, Colorado and I tagged along to explore Colorado for the first time! We have always talked about how cool it would be to live in Colorado, but since we had never really visited the state, we had no idea if we would actually like it there. Well, after a few quick days in Fort Collins, I can genuinely say that I would LOVE to live there. Awesome college town with countless micro-breweries and some absolutely delicious restaurants plus easy access to the Rocky Mountains and that ladies and gentlemen is my ideal location. We were blessed with incredibly warm winter weather for the majority of our trip and we definitely took advantage by walking around Old Town and exploring Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park!

The first day we were there, we went to the New Beligum Brewery for a tour and it was by far the best brewery tour that I have ever experienced. They provided numerous samples, great anecdotes by the tour guide and a super fun atmosphere.

They had this awesome table top that held a labyrinth of trinkets, memorabilia and flair. Brisa and I both thought it would be a super cool coffee table idea for our future home.


In light of the co-founder’s bicycle trip from brewery to brewery in Belgium, bicycles are a décor staple at the brewery and the employees receive their own New Belgium bicycle on their one year anniversary of working there.


The following day, we went to the Rocky Mountain National Park where the access to wildlife and the breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains are absolutely incredible!



Brisa created this image. She’s not too shabby with the camera in her hands. =)

For some reason, I just really like this image.

Aren’t we cute?

You know how I am a sucker for sunrises, well, one morning I drove to Horsetooth Reservoir and I was not disappointed with what I saw.

Brisa and I had an awesome time in Fort Collins with our friends Joanna and Mitch. I cannot wait to make another trip!

Until the end of 2011, b and I will be offering a very special opportunity to you called the 2012 La Brisa Calendar of Awesomeness! We have filled this calendar with some of our absolute favorite images that we have ever created and we want to share them with you. In honor of our desire to give back, 100% of profits will be donated to the ALS Foundation in honor of Robert “Bobby” Rawle.

These 13.5"x19" beautiful calendars are $35 plus shipping and can be purchased here – 2012 La Brisa Calendar of Awesomeness.

Check out the preview of the calendar!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!