Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where have I been?

Well, it's been a long time since I have posted anything and the reason for that is that we finally made the move from Brooklyn to Houston! After taking a pit stop in Washington, D.C. to visit my nephew and hang out with him for the 4th of July, we loaded the cars and our rental truck with the cats and the dogs and all of our stuff and headed to Houston! We stopped in Birmingham, Alabama and then spent a wonderful night in New Orleans (it was really unnerving driving down the same freeway that I remember seeing people walking on after Katrina trying to escape) and we finally arrived in Houston recently and safely!

Thank you so much for your patience! This has been the longest delay in posting for me in a long time! Well, without further ado, here are a few photographs from our Independence Day celebration in Washington, D.C! Hope you all had a happy 4th!

For those of you who have contacted me in the last 2 weeks, I apologize for the delayed response! I'll be getting back to you as soon as I can!

Matthias was enjoying the patriotic festivities!


Maybe he was enjoying things a little too much! =)


We sat on the steps of the US Capital to watch some incredible performers and then we had a super fun view of the fireworks display!


On the morning that we left, Matty helped us finish loading up the truck. Here he is resting with his dad afterwards!



For Father's Day, Matty's mommy gave him awesome Adidas Sambas so that he could be just like his dad!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!