Friday, October 23, 2009

Sabrina - Just Because by Chris!

 Through the wonderful world of social media, Sabrina discovered La Brisa Photography through La Brisa on Twitter and La Brisa on Facebook! How awesome is that? You'll definitely want to check out Sabrina's awesome social networking business: Sabrina Company! Sabrina wanted a few headshots for some upcoming conferences and workshops that she's leading and we also grabbed a few shots of her husband, Pedro, the awesome chef of Saluggi's where they make their own mozzarella!

Sabrina and Pedro made the trip out to Brooklyn to take advantage of some awesome backgrounds and textures and I had a blast hanging out with these two! They are incredibly cute together and sooo much in love! I felt like I was doing an engagement session! I hope that my wife and I are half as happy and in love as Sabrina and Pedro after years of marriage! :)

Thank you so much for having me take your pictures! You were super fun, beautiful and full of personality that I absolutely loved! You can view all of Sabrina (and Pedro)'s mini-session through their online gallery: Sabrina - Just Because!















Now, add Pedro to the mix and the LOVE evokes like wildfire! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!