Monday, August 10, 2009

Website Update!

A quick note to let you all know that I have completely updated our main website: www.labrisaphotography.com! I've added recent favorites from the past few months as well as a some of Brandi's work too! Brandi has officially scheduled ALL of her introductory rate sessions for September! Thank you all for supporting our new two photographer team in such a big way!

I'll be blogging Susan's senior portrait session either later today or tomorrow, but in the meantime, I wanted to share a few photos that I've taken in Brooklyn :)













And for my past clients, I know you'll appreciate this! One of my good friends, Sara, gave me this phenomenal shirt before I left for Brooklyn and I absolutely adore it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!