Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lindsey & Chris ~ ENGAGED!

Lindsey is a planner. Chris is super laid back. Together, they make the perfect couple. I'm not a planner by any means and that is why I am super appreciative of my wife and I think we are a very awesome couple; therefore, Lindsey & Chris are awesome too! :) We started our morning at Tuttle Creek Park with a few dressy shots then headed down to Aggieville and finished up on the K-State campus. After spending so much time together, I realized a few things: 1) Lindsey is a fireball of energy and it is contagious to everyone around her 2) they bring out the best in each other...Lindsey puts Chris at ease and Chris, simply, makes Lindsey joyful. Throughout the session, I could not get Lindsey to stop smiling! and 3) Lindsey and Chris, as a couple, are willing to do anything together and that is exactly what you need for a successful marriage!

Thank you again so much for having me photograph your engagement session! You both were so flexible and open to my suggestions and I had soooooooooo much fun hanging out with you guys! 

Here's a link to your online gallery where you can view and order professional prints of ALL of your engagement pictures: Lindsey & Chris ~ ENGAGED!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!